2006/11/27

My Soap

My Soap
2006.06.25 23:10

I always use the same soap in my daily life. So one thing I don't like to use hotels is that I have to use soaps other than my soap. I had made use of love hotels to have a good time with her for four times and because of the fact that I usually use the same soap I just had evaded using soaps in all the hotels I used so far. I should have evade using the soap in a hotel but because I met her immediately after I finished working today, I made up my mind to use the body shampoo - any soap will be OK as long as it's soap, I mean any soap will do but usually in a love hotel, many times only body shampoo was equipped. I must say I am not interested whether body shampoo is just OK to use for other people, but for me because it gives too much moisturing effect on my skin, I hadn't used it so far...until last night. To tell the truth in fact by this applicaion, I was unable to get tight and it was unable to be bearable well that certainly disappointed her. As a matter of fact we had to have a main dish for five times though we hadn't a room service.
Next Saturday night she agreed to visit my house and we will sure to have a good time in my room. Good-bye to any trouble in a love hotel, sorry I am particular about too many things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home