2006/06/13

Electronic Private Mail III

6/7 19:01My premises are not busy. Especially it's not busy today, since we didn't distribute bills. Today I see Mr **. Are you preparing supper? I don't care if you reply later.

6/7 21:15 Yeah I start waking up from this hour. It's so sad I am unable to see my love. I am weeping every night. I knew the consequences, does love mean endurance? It's a little bit too serious though my real job starts from this hour.

6/8 21:50 I got home at 9 p.m. it rained a little in Fukuoka. Radius 3 km from home is my circle of daily life. I got back to 4a.m. to 9a.m. sleeping patern and renewed my journal for the first time in a week. I was able to feel your feeling and I have got stable, but honestly speaking I'd like to always be with you.

6/9 20:58 What time are you going to finish working tomorrow?

6/9 21:14 Why not see a little? I will start working at 9 a.m. tomorrow night so I can't stay but I have time to have some drink and talk.

6/9 21:28 So we arrange to see in Kokura Station at 6 p.m. I'm glad.

6/10 17:32 I arrive at 5:58. Please come without making haste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home