2006/06/12

Electronic Private Mail I

5/18 12:21 I want to keep our encounter. I hope I can go with you forever from now on.

5/20 11:35 I'm mercedo I'm at work on Thursday, Saturday. I'm off on Sunday. I am looking forward to Wednesday. I wish it would be fine.

5/25 9:37 Re: ++ I had a happy time too. We will be seeing at the plaza in front of the wicket of Kokura Station at 2 p.m. on the 25th of June. I'm looking forward to seeing you.

5/26 20:12 Good Evening I mainly use personal computer at night so set manner mode in your cell. I will mail to you at night.

My main work is Trecca , http://mercedo.blogspot.com and you can read my main work at your cell too. It is something like an attached photo. My Japanese work is viewable in the Net, though, right now it's scattered, so wait for a while. 'Dusk is a sunset in the morning that leans on water. Irons sweep stones and the future makes this time.' My work is like this I think it's nearly hard for you to understand.

5/30 3:18 I'd like to see you soon. I'd like to see you soon. How about 9 a.m. on the 3rd. I will work till 7:15 p.m. this day so I will reach Kokura around 8:30 p.m. by taking subway and Shinkansen. We can stay till the morning on Sunday if stay is not forbidden. How about it?

5/31 19:37 Finished working today This is the real debut to write it in cell. I was unable to type small letters like 'tsu' and 'ya' , though, I learned to type them. Till now I wrote it in my laptop first then sent to my cell. I sent it to Miss++'s cell. I will be able to write to you when I want. I guess you were dayoff today, how was it?

6/3 19:55 I got on the subway. I will be arriving before 9 p.m.

6/4 12:02 I am satisfied to have been able to have date as I drew in my mind . See you again.

6/4 22:37 Good night my sweatheart, last night I slept 3 hours and 40 minutes -4:40 --8:20 I will sleep for a starter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home