2006/04/30

Leather Back

Leather Back
2006.04.24 3:55

It's been hard to find a book with a leather cover nowadays. But today, I found it. I had asked them to order a book with a leather cover about a month ago -on the 26th of March, then I found the book in a bookstore, especially dealing with a foreign books.
I bought a de lux ninth edition of the New Pocket Oxford Dictionary. That's really what I have wanted.
It cost 47.5 dollars. As a single copy of dictionary of intermediate size, it is not inexpensive. I've been using this edition of paper back since the 10th of October, 2002, so I've been using it for three years and a half. I like it, I like it very much.
This edition was printed in Japan, Japan is good at printing such an intricate work, I recommend yhis country's these technics only limited in those areas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home