2006/04/30

Venom

Venom
2006.03.20 0:02

I as well as other two co-workers found a woman worker whose age is 55, who started working in our team about 8 months ago a lyer, or a person who freqently makes a false story and start spreading in our team members.
Bad currency kicks out good currency. I am now facing two or three alternatives how to deal with the matter. The first one is to try to kick her away from the job. This one is tough. The second one is just to ignore the situation, this one seems worst choice, since this accelerates her to lead to worse situations, she will keep on telling a lie and we our reputations all are going to be damaged strongly. Eventually we all have to get away from the team. The third one is for me to change my job. It's safer and easiest. I've been in many offices a lot of times and this is the first such a bad time I had. She tells us like she can see fairy behind somebody's back, or she saw someone in the office in the morning when the person was not there. It seems to me she has been not merely telling a lie or making a false statement, I think she actually saw what she thinks fairy and what she thinks him.
I don't believe she's merely a bad person. She might be a sufferer from tumour in her brain. But we all got into great trouble, since usually we believe what someone told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home