2006/06/13

Electronic Private Mail II

6/5 22:27 Last night I was unable to fall asleep from then the time I fell was about 0:20. I got up at 9 -yeah my consciousness was very clear during the day. I work from 10 to noon then go to ** except for Saturday and Sunday. I work for 45 hours in a week. I will eat supper from now. I will write from 23 to 4. Did your daughter get home?

6/6 17:44 I'm now taking a short break. Did you finish working just now?

6/6 20:49 What are you doing? I managed to finish working past 8 p.m. We had ****. I wonder we are working in a same company. I start working at 2 p.m. since we have ****. I don't work in the morning, so I will write a journal in the Net tonight too. I usually keep a meno what I noticed in a notebook and write it at night. I wonder I should send a masterpiece in literal history.

6/7 12:53 I fell asleep about 3:30 and woke up some time ago. 8 hours 30 minutes I slept well. I didn't finish writing in the Net by 4 a.m. and kept on writing till 7:20 a.m. and slept till 9 a.m. I took 22.5 hours sleep in these four days. Average sleeping hours was 5 hours strong, which is best. I sammerise my main work 'The Eve' last night. We can read it in the Net. We are not busy today. I will work fully 8 hours on Thursday and Friday and I will have dayoff on Saturday for the first time in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home