2006/11/27

Conversation With Her

Conversation With Her
2006.06.22 3:42

My new girlfriend is Japanese. We use Japanese when we talk, so one day she asked me if I kept on using Japanese with her like this conversation, don't I forget how to speak English?
I said, No, I always think it first in English then I translate it into Japanese, so I don't forget English.
I said I changed my job more than ten times, this is too many according to the tradition in Japan's society, then she asked me whether I tend to get tired of anything in general. I said, No. I am a type of man who always pursue things to their ultimate. I am just opposed to a man who is easily getting tired of it. Around us people are working in a same company in a same job for more than 20 years at the same age as mine. I said I would get puncture if I did this.
My relationship continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home