2006/11/27

Mistake

Mistake
2006.06.25 23:25

I am a connoisseur of wine, especially red one. My birthday is near and my love told me she planned to give me a present and she asked me what I would like. I said I like wine, a red one. She said she doesn't know many about wine so I proposed to her to visit a wine corner in a department store to tell her a little about wine.
I was looking at the wine section without any serious intention and one clark interrutted me saying, 'This indication is wrong, while this label indicates it's 'full body', it is indeed a 'light body'. So I said, 'Full body and light body are completely different, it's so misleading, why not correct this indication.' He was just keep smiling, for him it seems not an important difference. That was not he but I who made mistake where to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home